Wednesday 19 December 2018

On the day!



Yesterday it had been a bad day..It didn't hit me yet..but I knew that feeling will come along when I would reach home. She longed to see me. But it's my bad fate that I didn't get to see her. But I can't be selfish to prolong her pain. The reason of death I strongly feel to be blood poison due to bed sores. I think it had been stage 4 - bed sores. She needed proper medical care. But ya it wouldn't have saved her for long. Because it was a neural disorder where very parts were becoming numb each day.
And it would have eventually killed her. But my sister was the right person should be at least happy while dying. The feeling of being loved was missing her life. Her support was Aai.
Whenever my sister used to call me she used to tell me about her deteriorating health. She used to crave to meet me and my sister. Because we used to take her to roam around, bring whatever food she likes to eat and also talk on random topics. But now everyone was praying when she would die. This type of death no one should get. Dying every minute is bad.

But I was helpless I couldn't do anything except to get all the things which she needed. I hate doctors because they couldn't identify her disease properly. Everyone just told its neural disorder but couldn't classify further. Do they consider the younger generation stupid or illiterate? We do know that neural disorder is a vague term. The neural disorder could be classified as ALS, post-polio syndrome..Mom used to do whatever she can. But that's not the proper care. Only parents can care about their children selflessly. If Aai was well she could have taken care of her properly.

I was excited to go to India after so much time. But now I am going on the wrong time. The house where we used to spend our holidays would be so different with no loved ones. I literally dumped all my things today in my baggage. Yesterday I just couldn't do anything. Today my flatmate's mom helped to pack some stuff so it became quicker. I hate waiting for flight doing nothing. In the hurry, I forgot to pack my books which I had borrowed from the library. Thank God I carried my laptop..so that I can add one new post! The good thing is they allowed my food, I thought they wouldn't allow my khichdi which had more water but glad they just did extra scanning and allowed. Flight food we couldn't trust. Last time I was lucky that I had carried food because veg food was over. And my friend who had eaten flight pasta,  puked after reaching home. Why don't these people provide panini or sandwich? Food which they provide - biscuit, chips are all tasteless. In pasta, they don't add sauces which could have at least made it edible by adding them. Cold uncooked pasta with raw veggies no sauce.

My flight was good, I had especially paid extra amount to book window seat so I was fresh enough to have morning walk even though I had reached home at 3 in the morning.  I was worried about the customs after reaching because I was carrying 4 phones and didn't want to pay extra bucks for customs. But they didn't check much so I was able to clear the queue. I was happy that everything went fine but they say na that u shouldn't pray earlier because next moment my one of the bag fell from the trolley as I was coming down from the sloppy way. Though I was inside the airport my sis and father told that they identified me easily due to this incident. I mean I am not so prone to accidents its the quality of my sis but bad day now she has got one point to make fun of. It was not end though I thought I lost my phone at airport washroom so spent again time searching.. At that time I was sure that my father would give me a whole lot of lecture but he didn't say much so was fine.  But problems didn't end there...My Indian sim got deactivated the day I reached and was I not able to retrieve it because it was from Reliance series. So now I have additional work of updating my new number everywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment