Friday 18 October 2019

When u get ur license & car on the same day :D

I think I got the car which I was looking. The decision I took was spontaneous though. I mean I got new car within my budget and that too in red my fav color. Though I had some issues and was regretting for some time for getting that car because of some issues. But then I was thankful that I was in some problem so only I got good discount.

You just have to wait for the perfect right moment and everything falls into place. Key thing is don't rush but just don't wait for too long. If you like it just get it and if you don't it happens for a reason.

All software jobs are mundane there is nothing new we work to get paid not because we really love to work. I mean what I did in past year is fixing bugs and writing code of just few lines and I hate it. I mean that too of some nets, ports, switches, clock, resets which I don't even care. And I don't give a shit if I improve some message structure I mean I liked the work I did in my past office I got to work from scratch here they expect so much to work on and in interviews they ask about all new technology and what they give us shitty code of some 90s. Half of the time goes in finding why this is written in this way and should I really remove it and add another?   I need to move out of this country, because then I can work on things which I love. Here the problem lies in all visa and stuff.

My emotions are in whirlpool sometimes I am so high and sometimes I am low sometimes I am too happy and sometimes I am wreck. But that's the life. My mom is diagnosed with osteoporosis which is not so severe but I am scared and worried. Ideal thing is to move back to India but I am not dared enough to move back and start again new. My manager is pilling up too many things and now I am thinking never to give Zhengang to review the code. How come he takes out so many other test scenarios which takes so much of my time just to justify that the default behavior and I can't do anything to change it. Its the learning phase seriously? 

Today I gave my learners driving test & I got it perfectly right hmm little bit somewhat cautious  but passed my test in first go :) My driving life is perfectly set now I have to move to my professional life. Personal life especially my travel can wait for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment