Sunday 28 November 2021

Life is hard

Life is so unusual. You date, you dream, you make efforts, and then one day at some moment you find some stupid reason to break and, then everything is repeated. 

Life is more than that sometimes I feel. Nowadays, however, the time you spend dating is not enough, actual life starts after you are married. Marriage is about how much you can keep it giving its the big task itself which should always need an effort. Its about how much you are willing to put effort into. 

I don't like anyone now actually, I am happy with myself. I sometimes feel to give my life in US and come back to India. My family needs me in their life. Good that I went to US so that I can take independent decision in my life and I am strong enough to help my family in hard times. My mom and my sister definitely need my help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment